Net framework 3.5 is run on Windows, a development environment for .net development, which is a platform. A necessary programming software for Net framework 3.5 development.
We all know that in this increasingly developed information age. The Internet will replace everything, and applications will become the people’s greatest potential for development. Nowadays, there are many people who have developed software programs. Xiaobian is also a student of development, and has used various software to write code and program. Net framework 3.5 This software is a core development software for .net, and many .net applications must be used. It provides powerful help to developers in the form of a program-generated set. As well as some code editing. Users who need it come to download and use it.
Use of Net framework 3.5:
- Tight integration with Language Integrated Query (LINQ) and data awareness. With this new feature, you will be able to write code written in a LINQ-enabled language using the same syntax to filter, enumerate, and create projections of multiple types of SQL data, collections, XML, and datasets.
- Leverage ASP.NET AJAX to create more effective, interactive, and highly personalized web experiences that work across all of the most popular browsers.
- New web protocol support for generating WCF services includes AJAX, JSON, REST, POX, RSS, ATOM, and several new WS-* standards.
- Full tool support for WF, WCF, and WPF, including new workflow-enabled service technologies.
- The new classes in the .NET Framework 3.5 Base Class Library (BCL) address the most common client requests.
Common problem: Net framework 3.5 installation failure solution
- Windows key + R, open “Run” and enter “cmd”.
- Enter the command: msiexec /unregserver Enter. The purpose is to stop the installer service.
- Enter the command again: msiexec /regserver Enter. The purpose is to register the installer service.
- Finally click OK.
If an earlier version of the .NET Framework 3.5 (for example, a beta) is installed, you must uninstall these earlier versions.
- Supported operating systems: Windows Server 2003; Windows Vista; Windows XP
- Processor: 400 MHz Pentium processor or equivalent (minimum)
- RAM: 96 MB (minimum); 256 MB (recommended)
- Hard disk: May require up to 500 MB free space
- CD or DVD drive: no need
- Display: 800 x 600, 256 colors (lowest); 1024 x 768 enhanced color.